Aluminium Electrode Arms and Electrode Clamping Device
The Aluminium Electrode Arms and Electrode Clamping Device have the following advantages:
- Due to the use of integral conduction and fewer contact connections, the contact resistance is reduced, the integral conduction eliminates the eddy current resistance generated in the prior art, and improves the utilization of electric energy.
- The design of the Aluminium Electrode Arms can have a small diameter of the electrode ring when a certain free space is required around the cross arm, which means that the baking of the electrode to the furnace wall will be small during use, saving refractory materials.
- Using water-cooled conductive copper block and water-cooled stainless steel ring, high conductivity, high mechanical strength, and long service life.
- Compared with the existing copper tube, the overall conduction reduces the vibration sensitivity of the cross arm, thereby reducing the possibility of electrode breakage.
- The insulation used in the chuck eliminates the danger of arcing between the chuck and the electrode.
- The solid box-type structure of the Aluminium Electrode Arms makes it able to withstand a high degree of bending and twisting pressure, which means that it can have a greater adjustment speed.
- The clamping and loosening mechanism is placed inside the cross arm to avoid electromagnetic interference and thermal baking.
- Using a special lightweight aluminium alloy structure, the weight is 40% lighter than the conventional Aluminium Electrode Arms, which increases the sensitivity of the adjustment system.
- Simple appearance, easy installation, and maintenance.
Hani is the one-stop supplier able to design, manufacture, install and commission your melt shop and hot rolling mill plant from A to Z.