Used Industrial Furnace for Sale
Used industrial furnace(EBT-30t High Power Steelmaking Electric Arc Furnace)for sale
Used industrial furnace (Electric arc furnace) for sale. Electric arc furnaces are the most widely used steel furnace around the world. It can be used to smelt high-quality steel and other special steel.
- Capable of producing the full range of steel-grades
- Not dependent on a particular type of charge (scrap, sponge, iron, pig iron, hot metal),
- Low capital outlay,
- The melting process can be programmed and automated
- High efficiency and flexibility
- The use of EAFs allows the steel to be made from a 100% scrap metal feedstock. This greatly reduces the energy required to make steel when compared with primary steelmaking from ores.
- Another benefit is flexibility: while blast furnace cannot vary their production by much and can remain in operation for years at a time, EAFs can be rapidly started and stopped, allowing the steel mill to vary production according to demand.
Although steelmaking arc furnaces generally use scrap steel as their primary feedstock, if hot metal from a blast furnace or direct-reduced iron is available economically, these can also be used as furnace feed.
1. Main Technical Parameters of the Used Industrial Furnace (Electric Arc Furnace) for Sale.
|Average tapping||t||35||12 to 15% of steel retained|
|Inside diameter of the furnace||mm||φ4200|
|Overall height of furnace shell||mm||～3000|
|Electrode lift system|
|High Power Graphite Electrodes||mm||400||High Power Graphite Electrodes|
|Electrode distribution circle diameter||mm||1100|
|Electrode maximum moving distance||mm||～2800|
|Electrode up/down the speed||m/min||6/4|
|Electrode lift drive method||Hydraulic, proportional valve|
|The maximum tilt angle of tapping||Degree||20|
|The maximum tilt angle of slag||Degree||15|
|Tipping/slag tilting speed||°/s||1/1.5|
|Fast tilt back speed||°/s||≥3|
|Furnace cover lifting and unscrewing mechanism|
|Unscrew and swivel speed||°/s||≤4|
|Electric furnace transformer|
|Primary side voltage||kV||10|
|Rated secondary current||A||28000|
|Voltage regulation||On-load electric voltage regulation||Domestic pressure regulating switch|
|Way out||Inner seal, side outlet|
|Working medium||water-ethylene glycol|
|Cooling water system|
|Inlet/return water temperature||℃||<35/50|
|High current line|
2. The Use Environment of the Used Industrial Furnace (Electric Arc Furnace)for Sale
The altitude does not exceed 2000m;
Ambient temperature: within the range of 0～40℃;
The monthly average of the daily maximum relative humidity in the wettest month in the area of use is not more than 90%;
There is no conductive dust, explosive gas, or corrosive gas that can seriously lose metal and insulation around;
Obvious vibration and bumps.