Electrode Arm for Arc Furnaces
The electrode arm for arc furnaces is made of a copper-steel composite plate or aluminum-steel composite plate. A new type of cross arm on the ultra-high power electric arc furnace with a greatly simplified structure.
Copper-steel Composite Electrode Arm for Arc Furnaces Features:
1. The clamping force of the electrode clamping mechanism is large, and there is good electrical contact between the electrode and the copper chuck.
2. The electrode center circle is small, which not only reduces the inductive pressure drop on the electrode but also reduces the erosion of refractory materials.
3. Set up a reliable insulating layer in the appropriate position, so that the current will not be dispersed, the gap arc will not be generated, and the parts will not be damaged by heating.
Copper-steel Composite Conductive Cross Arms Have:
1. Good structure rigidity, reducing cross arm vibration, safe and reliable work;
2. Reduce resistance and reactance value and improve electrical efficiency;
3. Concise and compact structure, easy to install, use and maintain.
Electrode Arm for Arc Furnaces mainly has the Following Advantages:
1. The use of a hollow section and double-layer copper-steel composite plate greatly reduces the skin effect, reduces the impedance, and improves the electric heating efficiency;
2. The box-shaped structure of the hollow section and the internal water cooling channel greatly enhance the strength of the cross arm, which is conducive to the adjustment of the electrode movement without causing vibration, and is conducive to the stability of the arc;
3. The weight is lighter than the traditional steel pipe cross arm, and the inertia is small, which is conducive to the frequent lifting and lowering of the electrode.
Free send inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com if any needs.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Or email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org